Email marketing remains effective. A recent report by Return Pathy Ascend2 have stated so. This study was developed by means of interviews to 88 marketing experts.
Email Marketing | Latest data
A 60% of the interviewed word for B2B companies. A 22% for its own one. A 18% provides their services to hybrid businesses. A 58% reported a remarkable increase in the performance of their email marketing campaigns. A 27% answered it improved “normally”. Only a 15% said their email marketing actions performance was somewhat nonexistent.
On the other hand, around a 60% of the participants in the study thinks that email is the best tool to meet marketing objectives. A 31% argued this technique is above average in terms of performance and efficiency.
Let us talk about numbers
- There are more than 3,5 billion email accounts. This is three times more than all Facebook and Twitter accounts together.
- A 92% of Internet users have at least an email account.
- A 72% checks mail six times a day or more.
- A 76% of mails are checked up to 48 hours after sending.
- More than a 70% buying decisions were influenced by email marketing.
- Customers signing for email newsletter spend a 83% more than those who did not.
- 1$ investment generates 44,25$ return.
- Do not send too many newsletter per month. A high frequency is the main reason for unsuscribing for the 69% of interviewed.
- Custom newsletters with the name of the receiver will increase probabilities of opening mail.
- Do not attach heavy files as it is a risk that contents may not be seen.
- Do not use capitals letters in line subject.